Protect your child’s eyes with the only sunglasses they’ll ever need
- Our perfect-fit baby sunglasses are designed to stay snug on their little face, without falling off! Plus, their flexible frame makes them pretty much unbreakable: no need to get them new ones every single week! Thanks to its 100% UVA and UVB protection and polarized lenses, your little outdoor explorer will be more comfortable and see better even under harsh midday sun
- Unbreakable & kid-proof: Super flexible frames made to handle their active life
- Adjustable strap to keep them on: So their sunglasses stay on for as long as they’re outside (even during play time!) Polarized lenses: Help them see the world better! Thanks to the polarized lenses, your kid will see sharper, clearer images even in the middle of the day
- UVA/UVB 400 protection: Protect their sensitive eyes from the sun and make it easier to see the wild outdoors
- Non-toxic materials: even if their sunnies make it into your little one’s mouth, no worries! These are safe, won’t break and are made from non-toxic materials, just in case!
Glossy Fuchsia Baby Sport Sunglasses
Refer to image for dimensions in mm.
Stonz’s identity is rooted in the idea that we have a whole world of nature right in our backyard and so many adventures to explore – hiking beautiful mountains, strolling around city parks or even running errands in a concrete jungle. Stonz makes it easy for kids to play outside safely, in any situation. We make sure that every product we create serves a purpose and solves a problem. We took care of these points so you and your little ones can get lost in their own magical worlds filled with enchanted spells, secret missions and treasure hunts during any season of the year. Maybe you can even time travel and re-explore the mythical worlds from your own childhood.
As much as we love to experience the outdoors by ourselves, we want our children to experience it along with us. Ultimately, your kids’ imagination and youth should never be compromised, and we’re going to do whatever we can to help make that happen.